The business began in 1991, with a restaurant opened by Puspo Wardoyo (founder and owner of Ayam Bakar Wong Solo restaurant) in Medan (North Sumatra, Indonesia)
Ayam Bakar Wong Solo Restaurant got the capital from Bank to expand its business)
1994 – 1996
Ayam Bakar Wong Solo cooperated with PT SUMUT VENTURA (financial institution) to develop the business and expand the branches of Wong Solo Restaurant.
1997 – 2015
- In 2001 Ayam Bakar Wong Solo Restaurant open franchise for public
- Puspo Wardoyo, the owner of Ayam Bakar Wong Solo Restaurant, got the award of “50 The Best Businessmen” from The 5th President of the Republic of Indonesia, Megawati Sukarnoputri in 2003
Wong Solo Group expanded its armada by opening the restaurant subsidiaries to enliven the culinary in Indonesia
Vision: To be the food franchise business that is Islamic, professional, and advanced.
- To serve halal foods for more blessed and more quality life.
- To bring the service with Islamic Management that is professional, satisfying, friendly, and polite with total service.
- To keep developing business toward better direction through innovation and technology.
- To improve the operational effectiveness with organization quality and good management.